When you have screened the candidates for a job, you would like to invite candidates to an interview. The following article will show you how this is possible.
Invite candidates to an interview
1. Go to "Recruitment" in the main menu and click on the job you wish to conduct interviews for
2. Click the "Candidates" tab to see all candidates applying for this job and select the candidate(s) you would like to interview. Click "Schedule"
3. Fill in the following details of the interview, and click "Continue"
Type: Is this an Onsite interview or a Phone interview?
Title: Once a title is given to the interview, the candidates will also be able to see it
Interviewers: Add interviewers to partake in the interview
Duration: Choose duration of the interview
Time Zone: Choose the time zone of the interview
Note: Add a note for the interviewers, if necessary. This will be visible for interviewers only
Evaluation: Choose a form for evaluation of the candidate. This will be visible for the interviewers only
4. Add time slots for the interview. This can be done either by clicking "Find time" or "Add time slot"
5. Now you can easily add time slots for an interview and when you have chosen the slots, click "Schedule X time slots"
Create more time slots so the candidate can chose the most suitable time for them
5.1. You can hover your mouse over the "Schedule X time slots" and see more options
Other colored boxes represents the interviewers calender, eg Outlook, if integrated.
5.2. When the time slots are added you can edit each time slot by clicking in the top right corner. You can decide how many candidates can attend each time slot by clicking
Alternatively, you can choose if the time slot should be open or chosen for a specific candidate as shown below:
You can select a location/meeting room for the interview, as shown below, if you have Azure Active Directory integration (read about this here) and your meeting facilities are integrated:
You can also delete unused time slots when all candidates have accepted, if you have created more than you have candidates:
... and you can chose to send a SMS reminder to the candidate before the interview:
7) When you are done editing the interview details and time slots, press "Continue"
8) Now you can notify candidates and/or interviewers by mail and/or sms
8.1. Now you must chose an existing template, as shown below:
9) Click "Schedule" and now the chosen candidates are invited to an interview!
What the candidate sees
The candidate receives a message with a link, and can chose a time slot and accept the invitation.
It will look like this:
How can I see if candidates have responded to the invitation?
On the tab overview of each job you can see pending, accepted and rejected invitations.
Alternative route to invite a candidate to an interview
You can also invite the candidate on the candidate profile itself and you will have the same possibilities regarding interview details and time slots as described above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Still can't find what you're looking for?That's alright. We're here to help. Fill out a request and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!