In this article, you can learn how to make the payroll widget available on employee profiles.
This payroll widget is necessary to add payroll information to employees.
Add payroll widget to employee profiles
1. Go to "Settings" in the main menu
2. Go to "Account"
3. Go to "Roles" and open the role that should have access to the payroll widget
4. Go to the "Views" tab and unfold the "Full employee profile" section
NOTE: Access to this section can be set up in the Settings > Account > Roles > Functionality > Employees > Organization > Full employee profile set to "All" or "Custom".
5. Click on "Manage widgets"
6. Go to the tab you where you wish to add the widget and click the "+"
7. In the pop-up, select "Payroll"
8. Click "Save" at the bottom to save the changes
NOTE: Remember to press Save again in the roles window
Article is closed for comments.
Still can't find what you're looking for?That's alright. We're here to help. Fill out a request and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!